UP ITI Counselling 2020 – Check All Details Here
SCVT or State Council of Vocational Training releases the details of counseling on their official website. Candidates will get the detail information according to the merit list. The counseling details will be provided to the candidates with help of official website and local newspapers. The counseling process will be done either online or offline mode. To take part in the counseling the candidates must have to prepare with all set of the required documents at the time of counseling. The student who will secure higher positions in the merit list, they will be called first. Following details regarding the UP ITI Counseling 2020 below.
UP ITI Counselling 2020
Candidates can check below the expected dates of UP ITI Counseling 2020
|UP ITI Counseling 2020||Expected Dates|
|Online Registration Starting date||Notify Soon|
|Registration last date||Notify Soon|
|1st allotment result||Notify Soon|
|Download allotment letter after 1st round||Notify Soon|
|Document verification after round 1||Notify Soon|
|2nd allotment result||Notify Soon|
|Download allotment letter after 2nd round||Notify Soon|
|Document verification after round 2||Notify Soon|
|3rd allotment result||Notify Soon|
|Download allotment letter after 3rd round||Notify Soon|
|Document verification after round 3||Notify Soon|
|Submission of Online willingness for counseling for vacant seat||Notify Soon|
|Third Offline Counseling Date||Notify Soon|
UP ITI Counselling Process 2020
The following steps of UP ITI Counseling 2020 process are as follows. Missing any steps may lead the candidate to stop registration.Therefore Registration is very necessary for attaining the counselling.
- Firstly, register for online counseling.
- Then Click on Registration Tab and choose your slot for counseling.
- Now enter your roll number to access it.
- After registration, choice filling and seat allotment take place.
- Then, Check for the allotment result.
- Now, download the allotment letter.
- Attain for the document verification.
Check Your Counselling Details Here – Uttar Pradesh ITI Counselling 2020
Documents Required For UP ITI Counselling 2020
Various documents are required for the Counseling process of UP ITI 2020. It is mandatory to bring the documents along with them. If Candidate fails to bring the documents then they will not allowed attaining the UP ITI Counseling (1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th) 2020. Following are the various documents that are required to bring in the process.
- Class 8th/ 10th /12th Mark sheet and Certificates.
- Admit card of UP ITI 2020
- Merit List or UP ITI Result
- Transfer certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Category certificate if applicable
- Identity proof like Voter ID card, Aadhar card and Driving License, pan card etc.
- And, other relevant documents as per instructions.
Other Important Links