Bihar ITICAT Admission 2020: Eligibility. Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Cutoff, Counselling
The registration of Bihar ITICAT 2020 has been extended till 10th May 2020. The exam will be conducted for all the candidates who are seeking for taking admission through Bihar ITICAT 2020. Every year the Bihar ITI exam was conducted by the BCECEB. It also conducts the ITCAT entrance exam for the ITI admission in Bihar. Students can get admission into various institutes of Government and Private colleges situated in Bihar. The admission will be offered to those candidates who are willing to take in Engineering and Non-Engineering trades. The following details regarding Bihar ITI CAT entrance exam 2020 are as follows.
Bihar ITI CAT Online Form Registration Date Extended Check Now
Bihar ITICAT Entrance Exam Dates 2020
Candidates must check following dates for Bihar ITICAT 2020 entrance exam:
|Release of Application form||24th March 2020|
|Application form submission||02th July 2020|
|Last date of Payment through challan||03th July 2020|
|Last date of Payment through online mode||04th July 2020|
|Online Ending of Application Form||5 to 8th July 2020|
|Availability of Admit card||Notify Soon|
|Date of Exam||Notify Soon|
|Declaration of Result||Notify Soon|
Bihar ITICAT Admission 2020 Application Form
Following details regarding Bihar ITICAT 2020 entrance exam:-
- The application form of Bihar ITI 2020 is available through online mode
- Students can submit their application form from 24th march 2020.
- Last date of submission is 10 may 2020.
- Students will have to provide their valid Email ID and valid phon number in the application form.
- All the important communication and notification will be sent on their respective phone number.
- Candidates must have to upload their scanned image of their photograph and signature.
- And the scanned image must not be greater than 100 kb.
- Students can also edit their application form from 13th to 16th may 2020.
- There is no need to send their hard copy of application form in the exam conducting authority.
- Candidates are advised to take multiple printout of their application form of Bihar ITICAT 2020 for their further use.
- The Application fee of Bihar ITICAT 2020 will be deposit through online & offline mode.
- The application fee of the General category is Rs.750.
- The application fee of Disable candidates is Rs.430.
- The application fee of the reserved category is Rs.100.
- Online payment includes debit cards, credit cards, and net banking.
- Offline payment should be submitted via bank challan of Canara Bank
- Excluding the bank charges from the above mentioned fees.
- And the application fees will not be refundable in any case.
Bihar ITI 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through following eligibility criteria before appearing in the entrance exam of Bihar ITICAT 2020:-
- Nationality: The Indian citizen candidates will be eligible to apply in the entrance exam of Bihar ITI 2020. The students whose parents are from Bihar are also eligible.
- Qualification: Students must have their highest qualification 10th from their respective board or university.
- Mandatory Subject: Physics, chemistry, and mathematics are their mandatory subjects for appearing in the entrance exam of Bihar ITICAT 2020.
- Age limit: The age limit of the candidate’s minimum 14 years as on 1st AUG 2020.
- Upper age limit: there is no upper age limit in Bihar ITI 2020 Entrance exam.
- Physically fit: Candidates should be physically fit for appearing in the entrance exam of Bihar ITICAT 2020 and they will have gr through their Medical Test.
- Appearing: Students who are appearing in the 10th standard are also eligible for applying in Bihar ITICAT 2020.
Bihar ITICAT 2020 Entrance Exam Pattern
Students must go through following exam pattern details regarding Bihar ITICAT 2020 entrance exam:-
- Questions Type: The question paper of Bihar ITICAT 2020 entrance exam will consist of objective type questions.
- No. of section: there are total three sections in the entrance exam of Bihar ITICAT 2020 i.e. Mathematics, General science and General knowledge.
- Total number of questions: There is Total 150 questions will be asked in the question paper (50 questions from each section).
- Total marks: There will be 300 marks in the question paper.
- Exam duration: total time duration for entrance exam is 2 hour 15 minutes.
- Marking criteria: 2 marks for each question.
- Negative marking: there will be no negative marking for appearing in the entrance exam.
Bihar ITI 2020 Exam Syllabus
The Syllabus of Bihar ITICAT 2020 consists of all topics from 10th standard. Students are advised to go through all the topic of NCERT books. First students must have to clear the entire concept from NCERT books. After that, students may study from other relevant good book materials.
Preparation Tips of Bihar ITICAT 2020
Students must go through following preparation tips regarding entrance exam of Bihar ITICAT 2020:-
- First, make a proper time table and follow it on a regular basis.
- Solve all the last year’s question paper of the entrance exam.
- Give more focus and your concentration on NCERT books.
- Stay healthy and be focused on their study.
- Allot proper time for sleep and study in your schedule.
Admit Card/ Hall ticket Bihar ITICAT 2020
Admit Card of Bihar ITICAT 2020 will be available on May 2020. Students can login by entering their registration number & date of birth for downloading the admit card. It should be made available through online mode. The Admit card of Bihar ITICAT 2020 will consist of all important details like exam Centre, date & time.
It is mandatory for all candidates to bring their admit card on the date of the exam. No one will be allowed to permit for entrance exam without admit card. Along with admit card, students must have to bring one valid ID proof like Aadhar Card, Driving License, Pan Card etc.
Bihar ITICAT Admission Result 2020
The Result of Bihar ITICAT 2020 will be declared by first week of June 2020. The Result will be available through online mode. Students will have to enter their login ID to download their result of Bihar ITICAT 2020 entrance exam. Login ID includes their registration number & password or Date of Birth (D.O.B). Students will get their desired course & institutes on the basis of their marks scored in the entrance exam of Bihar ITI 2020. A merit list will be prepared after the declaration of result based on students’ marks obtained in the Bihar ITI 2020 entrance exam.
Bihar ITI 2020 Counselling
The Counselling of Bihar ITI CAT admission 2020 will be conducted by the authority. Candidates, those who will pass the exam, further will be invited for the counselling process. The exam authority will inform the candidates about its date, time, schedule, and venue through their exam post. Students will have to report on a proper scheduled date & time.
It is mandatory for all qualified students to participate in the counselling process. Documents verification and seat allotment will be done at the same time of counseling process. Candidates must bring their all following document at the time of counselling process.
Important Documents that are required for verification:
- Scorecard of Bihar ITI CAT 2020
- Admit card of ITICAT 2020
- Mark sheet of High school
- Certificate of High school
- Domicile certificate
- Character certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable), etc