UP ITI Admission 2020: Check Registration, Merit List, Counselling, Cutoff
The UP ITI Admission Form has been released through online mode. UP ITI Admission conducted by the Vyavsayik Pariksha Parishad Uttar Pradesh ( VPPUP) for various ITI courses. There is no entrance exam for UP ITI Admission conducted by the authority. Aspirants those who are seeking for the Admission are advised to go through their eligibility criteria before filling the Application form. Following details regarding the UP ITI Admission form 2020 below.
UP ITI Admission Important Dates 2020
Following dates regarding UP ITI Admission are given below
|Starts of Online application||30th July 2020|
|Ends of Online application||23rd August 2020|
|Result of 1st round||September 2020|
|Reporting in ITI Last date||September/ August 2020|
UP ITI Admission 2020
Uttar Pradesh ITI Admission 2020 process has been done on the basis of the merit, cutoff . For taking Admission in various Government and private colleges, candidates must give the written test and must go through the merit list and counseling process. After that he/ she would get the admission after doing all the formalities like fee payment and document verification.
UP ITI Application Form 2020
Following details regarding UP ITI Application form 2020 given below.
- The ITI application form 2020 is available through online mode and it has been started form 30th July 2020.
- The application form will not submit after closing date and the candidate must ensure their eligibility criteria.
- Interested candidates are also advised to read their information brochure for all the details.
- The candidate is also advised to upload a scanned photographic image of JPEG format with 50 KB of its size and signature.
- Students are also advised to fill their whole information like Email ID and Phone number.
- Candidates will allow submitting the application fees online which includes Debit card, Credit card, or net banking.
- General and OBC application form fees are Rs. 250, SC/ ST is Rs 150 and the fee is nonrefundable.
- And the last they should take the multiple Printout of their UP ITI Application form 2020 for further use.
UP ITI Eligibility Criteria 2020
Students must qualify or appear in 10th/ matriculation or equivalent exam from a recognized board or university. Then, He/ she must at least 14 years as on the 1st August 2020. There will be no relaxation or upper age limit to the candidate. Candidate must be physically fit.
UP ITI Counselling 2020
The Counselling of UP ITI admission 2020 will be conducted by the authority. Then, Candidates, who will pass the exam, further will be invited for the counselling process. The exam authority will inform the candidates about its date, time, schedule, and venue through their exam post. Students will have to report on a proper scheduled date & time. The counseling process will commence according to the merit list. The candidate will get respective seats according to Group A and B trade and college as per their merit list.
It is mandatory for all qualified students to participate in the counselling process. Then, the documents verification and seat allotment will complete at the same time of counselling process. The Candidates must bring them all the following documents at the time of counselling process.
Other Related Links