The Rajasthan ITI Admission 2020
The Rajasthan ITI Exam is conducted and regulated by the Department of Technical Education and Training which releases the various technical trades in Engineering and Non-Engineering Colleges. In order to take the admission in Rajasthan ITI Colleges, the Candidate must fill the application form from the official website and the candidate must check their eligibility criteria whether he/ she is eligible or not. Candidate must note that there is no entrance examination for the Rajasthan ITI Admission 2020. The following are the complete information regarding the admission process is as follows.
Rajasthan ITI Admission 2020- Important Dates
The following are the important dates regarding the Rajasthan ITI 2020 is given below.
|Commencement of Application Form||July 2020|
|Last date of Application Form||Last July 2020|
|Starts of Counselling Process||August 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan ITI Admission 2020
The candidate who is willing to take the admission in Rajasthan ITI Colleges must go through eligibility criteria. The following are the eligibility criteria for the Rajasthan ITI Admission 2020 are as follows.
- Primarily the candidate must be the domicile of the Rajasthan State and they must have their domicile certificate.
- The student must be at the age of 15 years. The age limit is 40 years.
- There is relaxation for reserved category in the upper age limit as per the Government rule that for EX- Serviceman and War Widows have the relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit and for physically handicapped candidates have the relaxation of 10 years.
- The candidate must complete his 8th / 10th / 12th class from a recognized board or institute.
How to Apply for Rajasthan ITI Application Form 2020
The following are the steps for applying the Rajasthan ITI Admission 2020 are as follows:
- Primarily the candidate is allowed to visit on the official website of Rajasthan ITI 2020.
- The Department of Industrial Education gives information regarding Rajasthan ITI Admission 2020.
- The candidate is allowed to fill their application form through online mode.
- The information is like name, parent’s name, date of birth, correspondence address, etc.
- They are also allowed to pay the application fee so as to complete the application process.
- The application fee for the general category and OBC is Rs. 100 and for SC/ ST is Rs. 75.
- The application fee can be submitted through online mode via Debit card, credit card, and demand draft.
- Submit the application form after following all the steps and the candidate are required to take the printout of the application form of Rajasthan ITI Admission 2020.
Rajasthan ITI Counselling 2020
The Counselling of Rajasthan ITI 2020 will be conducted by the authority. Candidates, those who will pass the exam, further will be invited for the counselling process. The exam authority will inform the candidates about its date, time, schedule, and venue through their exam post. Students will have to report on a proper scheduled date & time. Counseling process will commence according to the merit list.
It is mandatory for all qualified students to participate in the counselling process. Documents verification and seat allotment will be done at the same time of counseling process. Candidates must bring their all following documents at the time of counselling process.
Rajasthan ITI 2020 Admission Procedure
- The Admission can be done on the basis of the following criteria of Rajasthan ITI 2020.
- The admission in the ITI Courses will be done on the basis of Merit List as there is no entrance examination for taking admission.
- The merit list can be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the students in the 8th / 10th / 12th.
- After that candidates are called for the counseling process followed by the merit list.
- At the time of counselling students are allowed to bring the entire original document like original mark sheet, domicile certificate, category certificate, etc.
- The competent authority has all the rights reserved for taking the final decision in respect of the admission of the candidate.
- There will be some relaxation in the admission of which will be applicable to the
- children of ex-servicemen, serving Jawan/ Officer as per the authority rules.