Haryana ITI Admission 2020 – Eligibility, Application Form, Syllabus, Result, Counselling
Haryana ITI Admission 2020 will offer the admission to the selected candidate into ITI Institutes of the Haryana state. There is no entrance exam for taking admission. The official notification will announce by the DIT (Department of Industrial Training), Haryana. The Skill Development and Industrial Training Department offers various programs in Government and Private Institute. Admission is based on merit. Students must go through the eligibility criteria before applying for Haryana ITI Admission 2020. The Following are the complete information regarding Haryana ITI Admission 2020 below.
Haryana ITI Important Dates 2020
Following dates regarding Haryana ITI Admission are given below:
|Starts of Online application||Last week of June 2020|
|End of Online Application||2nd week of July 2020|
|Seat allotment of 1st round||2nd week of July 2020|
|Reporting at allotted institutes||2nd week of July 2020|
|Second round vacant seats||2nd week of July 2020|
|Revised choice filling process||3rd week of July 2020|
|Seat allotment of 2nd round||3rd week of July 2020|
|2nd round reporting at allotted institutes||4th week of July 2020|
|Third round vacant seats||1st week of August 2020|
|Revised choice filling process||2nd week of August 2020|
|Seat allotment of 3rd round||2nd week of August 2020|
|3rd round reporting at allotted institutes||3rd week of August 2020|
|Final counseling Vacant seats||3rd week of August 2020|
|Admission (70% & above marks)||4th week of August 2020|
|Admission ((less than 70% marks)||4th week of August 2020|
Haryana ITI Admissions 2020
Haryana ITI Admission 2020 will be done on the basis of written test. For taking Admission in various Government and private colleges, candidate must give the written test and must go through merit list and counseling process. After that he/she would get the admission after doing all the formalities like fee payment and document verification.
Haryana ITI Application Form 2020
- The Application form of Haryana ITI 2020 will get started in the month of June 2020.
- Students will be able to fill the application form through online mode.
- The application form will not send via post or courier.
- Only one time registration facility will allow for attending all three rounds of counselling.
- Candidates are allowed to fill all the details like name, email id, phone number, qualification & academic details and other details.
- Fill correct application form because incorrect form will be rejected.
- Choose course while filling the application form.
- Candidates are advised to upload scanned copy of photographic image, signature and other relevant document.
- The application fee of general category is Rs. 100 and reserved category is Rs. 50.
- The application fee can submitt through online mode by credit card, debit card or net banking facility.
- For female category the fee will be exempted and the application fee is non- refundable.
- Take print out of application form for further use.
Haryana ITI Eligibility Criteria 2020
Students must qualify or appearing in 8th or 10th/ matriculation or equivalent exam from a recognized board or university. He/ she must have Domicile of Haryana State. He/ she must at least 14 years. There will be relaxation in the age for reserved category. Candidate must be physically fit.
ITI Haryana Counselling 2020
Haryana ITI Counselling 2020 will be carried for the eligible candidates on the basis of their merit list. It is mandatory for all the qualified candidates to appear in the counselling process. The counselling process will start after the declaration of merit list. There will be total four rounds of counselling. At the time of counselling candidate have to submit counselling fee and also they can lock their seat. At the time of counselling they are called to carry original documents and Xerox copy of all for document verification.
More Related Links: