Haryana ITI Counselling 2020 was conducted by the Department of Industrial Training (DIT). Counselling process will start in the expected month of July 2020. Counselling session will be continuing until the vacant seats are filled. In order to attain for the counseling process, firstly the candidate need to register for counseling. During registration candidate are allowed to submit fee. Counselling fee can be submitted through online and offline mode. The candidate whose name is in the merit list called for the counseling at the allotted center. However the counseling date is not announced by the authority. Candidate have chance to get the college as per their choice.
Haryana ITI Counselling 2020
The students need to be aware about the Counselling dates. It is mandatory to attain for the counseling process. If in any case the candidate is fails to attain for the counseling then there is no other chance to attain for the counseling. Following table contains the expected date of counseling.
Haryana ITI Counseling Process 2020
The following steps of Haryana ITI Counseling 2020 process are as follows. Missing any steps may lead the candidate to stop registration. Therefore Registration is very necessary for attaining the counselling.
- Firstly, open the official website then register for online counseling.
- Then Click on Registration Tab and choose your slot for counseling.
- Now enter your roll number to access it.
- Then pay registration fee for counseling.
- After registration, choice filling and seat allotment takes place.
- On the mentioned date candidate have to report at the venue.
- At the venue you will get the allotment letter after paying the fee.
Documents Required For Haryana ITI Counseling 2020
Various documents are required for the Counseling process of Haryana ITI 2020. It is mandatory to bring the documents along with them. If Candidate fails to bring the documents then they will not allowed attaining the Haryana ITI Counseling (1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th) 2020. Following are the various documents that are required to bring in the process.
- Class 8th/ 10th /12th Mark sheet and Certificates.
- Admit card of Haryana ITI 2020
- Merit List or Haryana ITI Result
- Transfer certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Category certificate if applicable
- Identity proof like Voter ID card, Aadhar Card and Driving License, pan card, etc.
- And, other relevant documents as per instructions.